The story so far
- Formation and initial funding of S4Capital plc in May 2018.
- Combination with the leading digital content Advertising Age A-Listed production company MediaMonks in July 2018.
- Injection of the enlarged Company into the quoted ‘shell’ company, Derriston Capital Plc, with admission to the Standard List of the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange as S4Capital plc (SFOR.L) in September 2018.
- Combination with the leading programmatic company MightyHive on Christmas Eve 2018.
- Appointment of leading industry figures to spearhead Asia Pacific growth.
- Caramel Pictures, the world’s leading food and liquids film studio, purchased by MediaMonks and combination of MightyHive with ProgMedia, a São Paulo-based programmatic consultancy, in April 2019.
- MediaMonks announces merger with BizTech, a leading marketing transformation and customer experience company in Australia in June 2019, expanding cloud capabilities and geographic coverage.
- Significant new business during 2019, including integrated assignments, from Procter & Gamble, Google, Nestle, Netflix, Mondelez, Uber, Bayer, Sprint, Avon, ServiceNow, Shiseido, Olympic Broadcasting Services and Coca-Cola, among others.
- Influencer marketing company, IMA combines with MediaMonks in August 2019 to bolster production output.